Tuesday, July 30, 2013

In a magazine

I've been a subscriber to a magazine called Craftseller for a months now and every time I receive the latest issue in the post, I like to take my time in reading it so to try and make it last the month until the next issue comes. I'm still reading the last issue and received the next issue yesterday so thought I should get on and finish the last copy. 

Little did I know, that there is a small article about me regarding some pinking shears my nan gave me. I've had that magazine the whole time and didn't even know I was in it.


A couple weeks ago another writer of the magazine contacted me to do a feature of me for the magazine. She interviewed me and I sent her some recent photos of myself and my products, so hopefully I'll be in the magazine again in the future with a little more detail about me and Momatuvi.   

1 comment:

Silver Moss Jewellery said...

Wonderful news! I've never been in a magazine (knowingly!) but if I ever was I reckon I'd be nervous about it...!

Love your blog, found you via Folksy :)